Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking (PACT) Act Agent Requirement

Do You Need to Register for PACT?

Per the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives:

"Any person who sells, transfers, or ships for profit cigarettes or smokeless tobacco in interstate commerce, whereby such cigarettes or smokeless tobacco are shipped into a State, locality, or Indian country of an Indian tribe taxing the sale or use of cigarettes or smokeless tobacco or who advertises or offers cigarettes or smokeless tobacco for such a sale, transfer, or shipment shall first file with the Attorney General of the United States and with the tobacco tax administrators of the State and place into which such shipment is made, advertised, or offer is disseminated."

PACT Agent Requirement

In Section III on the Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking (PACT) Act form an "Agent Authorized to Accept Service" is required.

You may visit the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives website to download the Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking (PACT) Act form. Prior to registration, please contact URS Agents to obtain Registered Agent address information.

Contact URS Agents, LLC and Get Started Now!

Call us today at 800-567-4397 with any questions you may have or to set up service. You may also select the Request Services or Get a Quote button on this page. Our friendly representatives are happy to assist you. We look forward to hearing from you!

Do You Have Questions?
Give us a call at (800) 567-4397 or submit our Information Request form.
We are glad to answer your questions.
© URS Agents, LLC. All Rights Reserved