URS Agents, LLC Web Site User Agreement
A. Under this agreement between the User and URS Agents, LLC, "User" shall mean the person or entity who uses or is authorized by such person or entity to use URS Agents, LLC Web Site so long as such user agrees to be bound to the terms and conditions hereof.
B. URS Agents, LLC hereby grants to User a limited, nonexclusive right and license to use the URS Agents, LLC Web Site on any device controlled by User.
C. The URS Agents, LLC Web Site allows the User to place orders for products and services sold by URS Agents, LLC. URS Agents, LLC reserves all rights not expressly granted to User.
2. URS Agents, LLC represents and warrants that URS Agents, LLC has title or the right to grant User the rights hereto granted and that providing the URS Agents, LLC Web Site does not violate patents, copyrights or rights of third parties.
3. The URS Agents, LLC Web Site is the valuable, confidential, copyrighted, trade secret property of URS Agents, LLC. URS Agents, LLC owns all right, title and interest including without limitation, all current and future enhancements, modifications, revisions, new releases and updates, and any derivative works based thereon and all documentation thereto, and all copyrights, trade secrets and patents, if any, therein.
4. The URS Agents, LLC Web Site shall not be temporarily or permanently transferred or assigned to anyone without the prior written consent of URS Agents, LLC. Any URS Agents, LLC authorized transferee of the URS Agents, LLC Web Site shall first agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
5. URS Agents, LLC strives to maintain and update the filing information we provide, however, due to the changing nature of state statutes and laws, the information contained herein may have inaccuracies. Accordingly, the information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by URS, and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we can't guarantee that, and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
This information on this website is not intended as and shall not to be construed or interpreted as legal advice, but instead is intended only as broad guideline when a user may wish to begin preliminarily researching generally about possible state filing requirements.
6. Cancellations / Refunds. In the event that you are not satisfied with our service, URS Agents will attempt to resolve the matter. If you still remain dissatisfied after URS Agents' attempts to resolve the matter, the following terms and conditions apply.
In the event you wish to cancel your registered agent service once URS Agents is appointed agent, you must provide proof of filed change of registered agent or filed dissolution of company from the Secretary of State. URS Agents will issue no refunds for services cancelled within the first year after registered agent service has commenced. After the first year, Registered Agent service cancelled will be refunded for the pro-rated amount of the remaining time period (prorated and refunded for full months only). No refunds will be issued for multi-year prepaid registered agent services. URS Agents will issue no refunds for change of registered agent.
All refund requests for services other than registered agent services must be made within sixty (60) days of the issuance of services, and are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. All funds paid to vendors and/or state agencies including but not limited to state filing fees, publication fees, and corporate kits are nonrefundable.
7. Excess Service of Process. No Excess of Service of Process fees shall apply for the receipt and forwarding of two (2) or less legal actions, per unit of registered agent service, received annually by URS Agents, LLC. If this limit is exceeded, a fee of $25 will be charged for each additional receipt and forwarding of Service of Process.
8. Electronic Communications. Visiting www.ursagents.com or sending emails to URS Agents, LLC constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
User should White List and modify spam filters to allow email from ursagents.com and urscompliance.com. URS is not responsible for the consequences for failure to receive emails.
9. Disclaimer of Warranty. Except as stated elsewhere in this agreement with respect to the URS Agents, LLC Web Site, URS Agents, LLC hereby disclaims all other warranties, oral or written, expressed or implied, including without limitation, the warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
10. Performance of either party shall be excused during a period of delay or interruption due to causes beyond either's reasonable control.
11. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in the County of Gwinnett, State of Georgia. The exclusive jurisdictions for any legal proceeding regarding this Agreement shall be the Courts of Gwinnett County, State of Georgia. This Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Georgia.
12. Time limitation on actions. No action arising under this Agreement may be brought more than two years after the cause of action has accrued.
13. Should any provision of this Agreement be held to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal by a court of competent jurisdiction, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby. Failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute nor be construed as a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
The parties hereto acknowledge that they have read this agreement, understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as stated. The parties agree that this agreement supersedes, substitutes, and replaces any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communications between the parties hereto relative to the subject matter of this agreement.